-
July 31st, 2001, 06:18 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I don't like long Goodbyes, I don't like mushy long winded statements either. So I'm just going to say that it has been a pleasure. Good day, good night, and goodbye.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
July 31st, 2001, 06:52 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Ahh Rev..And i thought you were going to be in tonight..Or i'd have found ya that cyber woman to get lucky with..ya dear little hermaphrodite you..*Grinz*..
you take care!!..and good luck!!.and remember..NO GLOVE!!..NO LOVE!!
-
August 1st, 2001, 05:06 AM
#3
-
August 2nd, 2001, 12:27 AM
#4
Inactive Member
*smooches rev* later babe!
-
August 5th, 2001, 04:01 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Just remember, if you have to fight...
Fuck them the hell up!!! then come home
smile'n
Good Luck to you!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks